Default Which boat is most likely to capsize ?

"Danny" wrote:
Did the Tayana dealer prepare you for the 12-24 month wait for construction
on a new one? And the unbelievable cost to rig one once it's delivered? ( I
worked on a new 46 two years ago)

As far as capsizing: Unless you plan to start sailing soon, and then take
many lessons, practice on countless trips for a few years and learn to
master each and every one of the mechanical systems aboard before rounding
one of the Capes, you'll face far worse and more probable problems than
capsizing.

And, as your best friend, I would gladly pay you on Tuesday for the George
Forman grill upgrade today on this baby. Burgers and beers in the tropics!
Yum!

Fair Winds and calm sea,
Whimpie

Thanks Whimpie

The boat is almost done and I've already seen several pictures taken at
the factory. Both the dealer and the Tayana engineer I talked to told me
that it's just going to take about 2 more months.

I can ask the dealer if the rigging cost is included in the selling price.

I don't plan on crossing any ocean until 2007 or later :-)