posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Isn't sailing supposed to be fun?

"Scotty" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in
message t...

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Swab Rob" wrote

The dull 28..

http://www.sailboatowners.com/boats/...na/28main.jpeg

Nice looking boat.

Scotty

Why thank you, always thought so myself.

Is that yours, or like yours?

Yeah, pretty much exactly. The Mark II has stern rail seats in each corner,
a different pedestal/wheel, and all of the wooden bits removed from the
exterior, a definite improvement in my book. Still trying to find a local
broker with anew boat so I can get some measurements, replace all of my
wooden bits with stainless and plastic parts from Catalina Direct.

John Cairns

Wonder if the boob will take up sailing?

He's got a nice new boat, maybe this year he'll get 5 or so miles
from his slip. maybe, knot.

Yeah, maybe pigs will fly.

John Cairns

Scotty