Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Brought tears to my eyes!

LOL,
I think it is so funny the guy who wants to know what people do for a
living, what their real name is has the audacity to say: "Whatever he is
or
isn't, what difference does it make to you? Is it that important to you?

Harry, you are one in a million. Can you say NPD?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Amazing. This is yet another reason why I look forward to the weekend.
"9-5" Kevin is all over the place with his off-topic BS. I guess he
is either self employed and bored, or a bored employee for a company
that could care less how much of their time he is wasting.

--
Bush-Cheney: Over A Billion Whoppers Served!