MMC

Default New portable DVD player....

While on a four man EOD Team at Refit Site One (USS Hunley), Holy Loch
Scotland, I learned the actual value of $3.98 "K-BAR" fighting knives. One
of my secondary duties was supply and my OIC couldn't figure out why we
always order knives by the box, but was very pleased that all maintainence,
calibration, and team gear were in order whenever a mission or inspection
popped up!

"Larry" wrote in message
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in
oups.com:

uss ranger cv-61
1974-1976
airdale...

ET1, Calibration Lab Shop 67
USS Everglades (AD-24)
1966-1969
Have coffee....wanna trade??...(c;
Aux duty station, salvage yard, Charleston Naval Shipyard.
Need something they say doesn't exist? No problem...(c;
50# of Navy coffee can get any motor under 3 tons rewound at the head of
the line in the shipyard....
Some called us "duty thieves". We thought "mission expediters" was more
correct.