Default Where To Find LARGE Screwdriver for Lower Unit Plugs?

You can get the same thing from Snap-On or Mac for more money but this
will do the trick. Great for loosening phillip screws that hold lower unit
together also.

Thanks for the link. It seems to be exactly what I need:
o It has a 1/2" blade that matches the slot size of the plug.
o Its full length looks like quite short that is perfect for the
limited room available for removing the drain plug at the bottom of the
lower unit. That drain plug is pointing kind of downward and the lower
unit is almost touching the ground. These limits the size of a
screwdrive that I can use unless I tilt the motor up.

I need to buy something from Harbor Freight anyway because I have heard
a lot of good things (and bad things) about that place and I want to
try that place to see for myself.

Jay Chan