Mike

Default Diesel troubleshooting

(John) wrote in message m...
(Mike) wrote in message
Mike,

Between having the turbo's redone, they sound like they need to be,
and what their probably going to find with the injectors, poor pattern
or leaking, you should have this beaten, as long as the compression is
good. As far as why at the same time, first off, at 4000 hours, it
just might be time, and second, does the boat have an automatic
synchronizer, boats with them, if the master engine starts to go
before the slave, it's easy to miss this.

John

I will be getting the injectors service as soon as the turbos are back on.
I will be checking the compression also. I do have sync so mabey...
Thanks John.