posted to rec.boats.building

Default Generating plywood panels from hull sections

But Brian please understand, that offcaurse the exact software you ask
; realy would you think it wasn't the idea to share both designs and
old for me old fasion applications , boatsbuilding was over with my
Cyber-Boat experience ,and as it seem ,and even I now mean that silli
unfolding are not the issue ,then offcaurse the software _and_ the
designs I build just to document the method ,shuld realy both be public
avaible. ---- My sad exchouse why I lost the reson to do it ,and
acturly found it irelevant to build further on a dead end building
method ; now I just say that nomatter how exact you cut thin metal
sheet then without something to place the panels on or lock together ,
realy unfolding are quite trivial the real issue is what to put the
unfolded panels on to , -- if you have the framework you could even do
the lofting the old boatsbuilder way on site on a framework that's
nothing.
Guess why I sort of lost the drive even I maneaged to upload all the
most important Cyber-Boat drawings into the Yahoo groups, realy it was
the idea to also publish the applications and, even they are old and
dusty, they seem to do exactly what still is expected , but give me
just one reson why even bother .
I think I once placed all the software on a floppy --- you load a new
AutoCAD menu where the various design tools are listed with a screen
menu. But realy ; why even bother ; if so I shuld publish the Lisp
applications ,the code that make up each application , well why not.

You see the method are difficult and unless there are a planned
structure ,it is a mess nomatter how accurate the sheets are cut, so I
guess I don't "lose" anything, publishing software that was relevant
for me as boatsbuilder 20 years ago )