P. Fritz

Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Perhaps.

What do you call these words of yours over the past 24 hours Pastor

Don?

===========================
What are you babbling about?

Yes ..but when nitwits like you reply...it makes all worthwhile.

Get a life.

Sounds like you're trying to 'earn' a spot in that infamous circle
populated
with the likes of Bert, JimH, Frizzle etc.

Since their 'sessions' probably last all of 3 minutes, you'll have to
figure
how to keep yourself busy.

Anyway...my statement stands and yours is full of hot air.

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their
little circle.

Snipper would get confused if someone took him by the hand and led him
out.
He does all his exploring from his Lazy-Boy.

Not much point wasting any original thoughts on the motley right wing
rabble
that's been infesting this newsgroup....eh Jim?

...and Snippy missed the bus so he's a pedestrian.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks.

Makes
me think he spends a lot of time around both.

So what were you expelled for last year..being dumb...or stupid?

Hee hee.. Who is this Danny Boy...Bert's new girlfriend?Oh my...that's
what
we call projecting your sexual fantasies. Let the cat out of the bag
Bert?

My, my, my.

What you neglect to mention Jimbo, is that each comment was a reply to

negative comment by various posters. We see a flood of c*ap coming at

us
from the right and I'm standing here with a small bucket trying to

throw
some back.

Why?

heehee Donny is projecting again