Red Fox

Default Boat Vacation Swap

We have a 37ft Southerly 115 sailing yacht based in Chichester Harbour, the
Solent on the south coast of England. Brown Sugar is a pilot house centre
cockpit sloop with a 3 ton hydraulic lifting keel - 2ft 3ins to 7ft draft
and inside steering/Nav area. Some pictures:

www.blanes.demon.co.uk/brownsugar

We would be interesting considering ideas for vacation swap particularly in
the US but are open to suggestions! We had a successful swap some years ago
in Chesapeake and would now like to visit other areas without the long
sail...

Cars could be swapped as well. Alternatively if you have a vacation home and
would like to use Brown Sugar as a house boat ....

Anyway send us an email.

Regards

Charles Stewart