posted to rec.boats.building

Default Generating plywood panels from hull sections

Hi

"--It was this ****ing contest mentality that made me stop
reading rec.boats.building. Seems to me the bottom line is this
cyber-boat crap is inadequate to the task of designing anything other
than a limited variety of hull types"

No you are wrong --- it was those crap flatbottom fanatics that would
not allow things like Cyber-Boat ; if they hadn't won all the
Cyber-Boat software would have been avaible and the most beautifull
amature boats could have been build but no.

Beside The cyber-Boat concept let you design just any shape you want,
the ones quite a lot btw. at download can even just be scaled up or
down if you know just a tiny bit about CAD, --- No What Cyber-Boat
could have brought you, was exactly what you expect computers to bring,
and the new framework system acturly could have build any Elegant
Bolger Elefant way easier --- and belive it 4 times strionger.

No the Cyber-Boat thing was just another "we **** on him and then we
say he stink, ---then we steal the bread from his mouth !!!"