John H.

Default We purchased a Holdiay tree today......................

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:58:26 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:
How many of the 45 million
babies killed would have lived if they'd simply been born at the time
they were killed? More than a thousand? Ten percent? One percent?

--
John

And think of the poor sperm that oozes out...and the eggs wasted each month.

Hard question, huh? "It's just a fetus kicking, honey." Ring any
bells?

Here, I'll repeat one you seem to have missed.

Harry, all nations have their Holy Days. Our nation does too. If you
don't want to join in the celebration of Christ's birth, don't do it.

I just hope your attitude doesn't get worse as we get closer to the
Holy Day. Although, I have to admit, I find your Kevinesque behavior
quite humorous!

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.