*JimH*

Default Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you not
noticed?

--
Skipper

There's no evidence we're engaged in a world war against terrorists. If we
were, we'd be doing more to catch some than rounding up the usual suspects
in Iraq and Afghanistan.

LOL! *Your* very own link (in your initial post to this thread) says
otherwise Harry. It shows 17 countries from around the world losing members
of their armed forces in their fight against terrorists, and with that fight
spreading out over several countries.

If that is not a "World War", then what is? Eh? ;-)

--
If you voted for Bush, a yellow ribbon won't make up for it.