John H.

Default We purchased a Holdiay tree today......................

On 3 Dec 2005 09:35:31 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:22:37 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
Damn it, we got it in the house and it looks just like a Christmas tree.

Ours will be decorated upon my wife's return from her out-a-towner. We
have a nice artificial tree, because our cats are just too fond of the
real deal. One of them, especially, likes to climb to the top of a real
tree and then sway back and forth until he knocks it over. But he and
the others have no interest in the artificial tree, other than stealing
the tinsel and stashing it away.

Harry, when are the liberals going to start waging their campaign to
remove the crosses and the stars of David from Arlington Memorial
Cemetery?

Surely, being a union guy and all, you've got the inside track with
what the ACLUnion is doing these days.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Why don't you turn off the radio and think for yourself?

The crosses, stars of David, and even the Moslem crescents in Arlington
National cemetary belong on the tombs. They are there to help identify
and commemorate the people who are buried there. Just like the name on
the tombstone, the religious symbols
(or lack of same), make a statement about the deceased.

Now, when you want to put a Christian Cross over the entrance and
require everybody to say Hail Mary or The Lord's Prayer when entering,
(or install the trappings of any other religion as an overall theme for
Arlington), you will indeed hear from liberals- as well as moderates,
conservatives, and lovers of the First Amendment from any political
camp.

Rationales don't cut it, Chuck. A religious symbol is on federal
property. Amen.