posted to rec.boats.building
Brian Nystrom

Default Generating plywood panels from hull sections

wrote:
Hi

So we are back again to where it allway's end when questions like this
are made.

Every time the conclution are, that the free download are way to
restricted and acturly produce clumpsy designs. Then everyone fall back
to the brave oldfasion lofting and forget about that there are plenty
examples that this can be done and is in fact simple.
Na no fancy new building methods and 3D-H framework , we stay with 20
year old free download software right ?
You can all go to Cyber-Boat and see how exactly what Brian want, have
produced a number of nice designs ------- yes solved that problem none
of you seem to maneage, still at the same time you see this you can't
cope with the idea that there are a new way to produce the framework ;
as soon as I say that someone who can't even maneage Brians problem
burst out to make sure that no one "think he is something" , the same
old group bullying start with the same question from someone who can't
even solve Brians problem ----- guess why Cyber-Boat unfolding and
design tools are not free download.

P.C.

Now I'm really confused. I joined the group and did some searching
around and I haven't found links to any Cyber-Boat software. Searching
the web for "Cyber-Boat" produces links to the Yahoo group and a few
other designs, but that's it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the
impression that what's on the group are designs that must be
viewed/modified using AutoCad. Can anyone clear this up for me?