Butch Davis

Default Where To Find LARGE Screwdriver for Lower Unit Plugs?

The Harbor Freight set looks like a good way. However, if you don't have a
use for all the other tools you can buy a tierod end socket at Sears and use
a rachet or breakover bar on the drain screw. If the store does not have it
try Sears on line.

Of course real men take it to the shop. :=)))

Butch
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
Jay,
You can order this online.

http://www.stanleytools.com/default....ip+Screwdriver

wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to know where I can find a large screwdriver for the
1/2"-wide plugs in the lower unit. I am currently using a 3/8"
screwdriver. It works "OK". But I have a tendency to damage the plug
if the screwdriver doesn't match the size of the plug. I have a
feeling that the safest way to work with the 1/2" plugs is to use a
1/2" screwdriver. Unfortunately, I cannot find it in stores like Home
Depot or Sears; the largest one that they have is 3/8" that I have
already had. Can someone tell me where to get a large 1/2"
screwdriver?

Thanks.

Jay Chan