Dan Krueger

Default Firefox

Don White wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:51:23 +1100, "K. Smith" wrote:

I'm sure other linux users will assist you as will I, just ask is all
you need do, as with your OB engine problems we're here to help:-)
The open source community will have you doing clever things in no
time at all:-) You'll be really surprised what can actually be done
with your home snaps.

Ah Karen - lovely vision of upside down womanhood that you are - I've
forgotten more about Unix and Linux than you ever possibly knew or
know. I don't use it because I don't want to.

Nice to hear from you again - still trying to fool people with your
impression of intelligence I see. You need to work on it a little
more though - it's a little rough around the edges. Come to think of
it, the whole thing needs work - I know a few people down under who
could put you in touch with the proper mental health workers.

Anyway, lovely to hear from you - don't bother replying - I forgot to
put you on the Holiday Car list and I'll probably keep it that way.

As always, all the best to you and whatever animal you are currently
cohabitating with.

Later,

Tom

Tom...you are a real bad ass when provoked. ;-)
Nice to see you straighten out some of the flotsam & jetsam that infects
here.

However you seem to inject yourself into any post that you like. Odd
thing is that few involve you (this is one example).