Bill Cole

Default What Makes a Political Liberal

Why do you think anyone in here cares about your resume or credentials? If
they are true, who cares? If they are not, who cares?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I'm a union worker. I'm also a union consultant. I'm also a union
member. In fact, I'm a member of several unions. I hold a journeyman's
card in one of the skilled construction trades.

For part of my living, I consult and provide marketing, advertising and
PR services to organizations that represent unions or provide expert
services to unions.

I have two college degrees, one from a fairly large public university in
the Midwest and one from an Ivy League university. Neither of my degrees
were from trade schools within those universities.

I'm also a yellow-dog Democrat.

I'm moderate fiscally but quite liberal on social issues.

Oh, and I spent some time some years ago working for Saul Alinsky.

Smoke that.