John H.

Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:45:22 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
It sounds like you are harboring a lot of pent up anger.

For what it is worth, all store managers run into assholes on a regular
basis.

Reverend Jim, Smithers used profanity.......

Fu*k Smithers. I guess he gets off addressing posts to me, but even a
nitwit would realize by now I view Smithers and his views as worthless.

You seem particularly hostile today. I've seen you use the word F*ck three
times already in as many minutes. Try some ex-lax...or a good shot of
Maker's Mark.

Shopping. Sucks. My wife is out of town for a few days and I am trying
to get all her gifts and all her relatives' gifts in the next couple of
days. I have to brave the Tysons Corners Shopping Center for several
hours, too, and that takes a lot of courage. Why there? Because it has a
jewelry store that has the exact item I *know* she wants. Grrr. I'm easy
to shop for: more underwear, more socks, more ties.

Hit Tyson's at 10 am any weekday morning. It's not bad at all.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]