Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Frippin; rebates. I hate mail-in rebates. Pain in the ass, and they
usually never show. Which is what the retailer counts on, I guess.

Humbug. Bah.

If you went Christmas shopping instead of holiday shopping you would not
have that problem Harry. ;-)

I went Christmas shopping. These gifts are for "Christians."
In fact, I left a grand worth of merch at the checkout after a nice piece
of gear I found at a really nice price was only priced really nice because
of a $150 mail in rebate, the language for which was in the smallest
possible type at the bottom of a countertop display. There wasn't even an
asterisk.

I'm not sure the manager of the Office Depot ever before heard a customer
in a crowded shopping lane say to his face, "Fu*k you and fu*k your lying
store, too."

Heh heh.

So why did you have to swear at the manager like that? Was the rebate his
doing?

Reverend Jim strikes again. But, funny thing is, all of the chastising
he does, it's quite all right if one of his circle jerk members, or he
does it.