Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

Harry,
It sounds like you are harboring a lot of pent up anger.

For what it is worth, all store managers run into assholes on a regular
basis.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Frippin; rebates. I hate mail-in rebates. Pain in the ass, and they
usually never show. Which is what the retailer counts on, I guess.

Humbug. Bah.

If you went Christmas shopping instead of holiday shopping you would not
have that problem Harry. ;-)

I went Christmas shopping. These gifts are for "Christians."
In fact, I left a grand worth of merch at the checkout after a nice piece
of gear I found at a really nice price was only priced really nice because
of a $150 mail in rebate, the language for which was in the smallest
possible type at the bottom of a countertop display. There wasn't even an
asterisk.

I'm not sure the manager of the Office Depot ever before heard a customer
in a crowded shopping lane say to his face, "Fu*k you and fu*k your lying
store, too."

Heh heh.

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.