*JimH*

Default OT BushCo Propaganda on The March

What was also impressive was the lack of vulgar language and personal
attacks in his post. He also did not use the word *idiot* once in his
entire essay.

Keep it up Kevin!

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
JohnH,
You are correct, it read like it was written by a seasoned journalist. If
I read that in a newspaper, I might not agree with it, but I would say,
darn, that is a well written article.

Kevin, must have been hiding his talent for all these years.

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:17:15 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about
my
driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

Kevin,
That is an excellent well written post, I had no idea you could express
your
ideas so coherently. Your really should submit this to the NYT editorial
page.

When Kevin sets his mind to it, he can do a damn fine job with the words!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]