Lord Reginald Smithers

Default OT BushCo Propaganda on The March

JohnH,
You are correct, it read like it was written by a seasoned journalist. If I
read that in a newspaper, I might not agree with it, but I would say, darn,
that is a well written article.

Kevin, must have been hiding his talent for all these years.

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:17:15 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about
my
driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

Kevin,
That is an excellent well written post, I had no idea you could express
your
ideas so coherently. Your really should submit this to the NYT editorial
page.

When Kevin sets his mind to it, he can do a damn fine job with the words!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]