thunder

Default Do these words sound familiar?

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 07:53:28 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Who else but Nixon could have pulled off wage-price controls and
recognition of the PRC? The latter did more to prevent WW III than
anything since.

I do think it's time for me to take a fresh look at the man. I wonder
about the PRC, though. I've always thought of China as a stay at home
player. Anytime we have crossed swords, it was in their backyard. Now,
I'm not so sure. Nixon may have only awakened them. It did take guts,
though.

Did you read about Lieberman on China?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...5p8&refer=asia

I'd have to say, cooperation would be a first, and there is no mention of
energy alternatives.