K. Smith

Default Firefox

*JimH* wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:58:11 -0600, Q
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:11:49 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

It does not - it never has. Take a image from my site - any one of
them - http://www.swsports.org/images and look at it in Firefox. Then
bring up that same image in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro - you will see
the difference. IE handles CSS well - Firefox, Opera and others
don't. Otherwise, why would you have to embed data via Photoshop and
PSP to make it display properly on Firefox or Opera?

You got it backwards.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/

Well, I've already admitted that I'm wrong, I'm here in front of God
and everybody that I'm wrong.

Ok? I AM WRONG!!!!

Firefox still sucks. :)

Later,

Tom

Wrong again Tom.

Twice in one night?

MS IE Tom???? come on:-) no seriously stop it; you're just an MS groupy
because you have more money than brains.

What other explanation??? you haven't had any new system for years &
you're about to get shafted all over again & again pay them hugely to do
it to you:-) Damn the man who keeps buying Fichts?? after a 33% failure
rate?? then gets screwed around but keeps paying for the pleasure of
being a tester for E-Tec??

Anyway nice to see you admit you're wrong, but keep going you're not
even getting warmed up yet:-)

Want to actually learn to work a computer?? actually stop having to buy
new hardware every 15 mins?? crawl out from behind your endless
firewalls, filters & virus checkers?? then get yourself a proper open
source operating system. Any will do, probably to wean you off the
expensive MS Intel teat you can start with Mandriva, don't be scared
it's a doddle only average intelligence needed (leaves the liar Krause
out of course) then in no time you'll be on one on the breeding edge
distros. FC4 here & despite being a test ground for the new stuff it's a
hoot.

I'm sure other linux users will assist you as will I, just ask is all
you need do, as with your OB engine problems we're here to help:-) The
open source community will have you doing clever things in no time at
all:-) You'll be really surprised what can actually be done with your
home snaps.

Oops there we go again you spent ages telling the NG how much you got
ripped off for a digital camera:-) the same again as the E-Tec, the
Ficht(s), MS software, it just goes on, one thing to be a little dull
but don't wear it like a crown.