Chuck Cox

Default 500w self-starting DC generator anyone?

Jeff wrote:

This is sounding like a baby version of the Honda EU1000. Actually,
one of the problems I've heard of with that is that it can't put its
entire output into a charger, so I'd like to see a unit that doesn't
have that problem.

While there are some similarities, there are significant differences.
Our design is capable of automatically starting & stopping, so it can be
left on all night. Our existing design does not incorporate an AC
inverter although we could add one if there was sufficient demand.

Our output is 100% DC, so all power would be available for charging. It
looks like the EU1000 can only put out 100w of DC. Our design could
provide 5x that continuously, in about half the space, weight & noise.

--
Chuck Cox - SynchroSystems
, , synchro.com