Terry Spragg

Default Need the scoop on Solar Panels

wrote:
I have been told several time now to wait on the new tech solar panels,
anyone really know what this is all about? When?

Which new tech solar panels are in your mind? I await the day when
solar shingles come on rolls, to be nailed on the roof and soldered
together at the lead ends, then brought under the eaves to power a
home electrolysis device to store H2 in an anti static bag in the
attic, or a balloon up the chimney, for use in a fuel cell to power
an lcd tv, electrostatic speakers and some elecroflourescent lights,
and fill up the commuter dirigible, way out in the woods where we
need no roads, no bridges, no registrations and no taxes. Paint ma
nek red!

Several small steerable reflectors would maximise output. Solar /
wood warm water or forced conduction would melt snow. Trash wood burns.

I would grow rabbits and oats, and offer wireless voip to my
neigbours in exchange for a few red peppers. Every try oatmeal
porridge fritters with red peppers and rabbit stew? Might even grow
some apples for cider and a still for chainsaw gas and to attract deer.

Might need some castor beans for lube for the 2 cycle OB on the
sailboat on the lake. Alky fuel and castor oil lube do not pollute.

Terry K