Jeff

Default 500w self-starting DC generator anyone?

Geoff Schultz wrote:

I would disagree that a diesel version is an absolute requirement. This
clearly has to be used above deck as there's no ventilation of exhaust
fumes. Also, any boat that has diesel most likely has gasoline for dinghy
motors, etc. I would also submit that most non-cruising boats don't carry
spare cans of diesel, whereas they most likely have cans of gasoline. A
gasoline version would be more universal between the diesel and gasoline
powered vessels.

This is sounding like a baby version of the Honda EU1000. Actually,
one of the problems I've heard of with that is that it can't put its
entire output into a charger, so I'd like to see a unit that doesn't
have that problem.