Bill McKee

Default Do these words sound familiar?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
George Fillioa wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

In July, on my visit to Vietnam, I changed General Abrams' orders
so that they were consistent with the objectives of our new
policies. Under the new orders, the primary mission of our troops
is to enable the South Vietnamese forces to assume the full
responsibility for the security of South Vietnam.

Of course these words sound familiar. And it would have worked if
cocksuckers like you didn't pull the rug out from under them.

Nixon pulled the rug out from under himself.

The feelings of the USA by the time of the Tet offensive signaled a loss.
The NVA was basically toast after Tet. The real problem was LBJ. Instead
of letting the military run the battles, he let his cronies pick targets,
and most military targets were off limits.