*JimH*

Default Firefox

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:53:46 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:58:11 -0600, Q
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:11:49 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

It does not - it never has. Take a image from my site - any one
of
them - http://www.swsports.org/images and look at it in Firefox.
Then
bring up that same image in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro - you
will see
the difference. IE handles CSS well - Firefox, Opera and others
don't. Otherwise, why would you have to embed data via
Photoshop and
PSP to make it display properly on Firefox or Opera?
You got it backwards.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/
Well, I've already admitted that I'm wrong, I'm here in front of
God
and everybody that I'm wrong.

Ok? I AM WRONG!!!!

Firefox still sucks. :)
Wrong again Tom.

Twice in one night?
Hey - I'm man enough to admit it.

Something a lot of people around here could practice on occasion I
might add. :)

Later,

Tom
I'm man enough to admit when you are wrong, but I'm nice enough not
to rub your face in it.

Good one Harry. That was the funniest line I read over the past few
nights.

Thanks for the good laugh. ;-)
We who sit and wait salute you.

--

You (and your comrades) sit and wait? Indeed..............to be proved
the fool again. ;-)

Why do you keep winking at Harry?

Sheesh. Is that his pickup signal?

--

I think Pastor Don is jealous. as he has a thing for you. ;-)