Bill

Default Bush (Mis)State of the Union

Harry Krause eat **** and die. You would not know a good President if he
came up to you and slapped you. Go and suck up to Kerry most liberal Senator
in the country. Oh and that Killer from Massachusetts also.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim-- wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a

character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country

through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are

leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

And it is so very sad that when we needed a real
President in the White House, we instead had that piece of crap known as
George W. Bush, a liar, a coward, and a simple-minded fool.