Jim--

Default (OT) One more non political -- Stuff to send our guys and gals

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Don't forget how caring Harry is of his fellow humans....like getting a

kick
out of crushing a mans legs with his car and making snide remarks

concerning
my wife medical condition.

What a man old Harry is.

I saw a lot of this second hand (I finally resorted to setting up

filters). I
feel very bad about your wife's medical condition and hope and pray that

she
will be okay and that you both will be able to go boating together. I saw

the
post you were referring to secondhand, and could not believe me eyes that
someone could be that cold and callous towards another person!

Butch Ammon

Thanks Butch. And although Don White and I have shared some punches he was
also a true gentleman in offering my wife the best of luck with her
condition. It really is appreciated.

The cream rises to the top. Harry remains at the bottom.