NOYB

Default Bush's ability to fool people diminishes

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

It's not a matter of agreeing with him. The question is: do you
believe he is telling the truth?

He stated certain *facts* about Iraq, that are in direct contrast to
what the news media would have us believe. Is he lying or is the
news media lying?

Two separate questions for you. Sit down.

1) Is it possible that a new school could be successfully completed,
opened and populated in one part of Iraq, while in another location,
things are a total ****ing mess and have only gotten worse?

Yes. The first school is in the Shiite regions. The second is in the
Sunni regions. It's no different than red counties vs. blue counties
right in here in the good ol' U.S of A. The blue counties are
analogous to the Sunni regions.

Good! So, we've agreed that there are places which are not so happy and
shiny and peaceful.

Then ask yourself this:
Why does the media ignore the places that Lieberman talked about, and
only report about the "other" places?

You've been making that same claim for over a year now. Before we can
continue discussing it, I need more information. Give me two or three
examples of the types of positive things you believe are not getting
enough coverage. No links. Your own words.

Like you, I haven't been there. So all we have to go on is the words of
others. I choose to believe our elected representatives who recently
returned from Iraq (some of them after their 3rd or 4th visit).