Harry Krause

Default (OT) One more non political -- Stuff to send our guys and gals

John H wrote:

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:05:06 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

basskisser wrote:

John H wrote in message

Of course, most of this is stuff Kerry voted against.

John H

Truly ignorant, John. Kerry voted against a lot of pork barrel
spending that was entwined in most bills. Do you think that all of the
pork barrel spending should just be ignored?

John and his ilk are simple-minded konservatives, cannot think
abstractly, and see issues only in black or white terms. John is an
especially pathetic konservative, as he spent most of his adult life as
a federal employee sucking on the taxpayers' teat, and now works as a
teacher in the public school system, thus continuing his sucking on the
taxpayers' teat. You would think a konservative like John would disdain
a paycheck from the taxpayers. But that would require him to be able to
think in the abstract, and such thinking is not allowed those in the
military.

Sort of like a person who spends his life working for a union as a PR flack.
Taking big money from the working people. Sucking at the teat of political
writing. And the uncaring liberal keeps up the beat.

Naw, Harry's just coming down in his usual fashion on the military and
teachers. Neither, in his opinion, are worthy occupations. And,
because of his high degree of integrity (remember the lobster boat),
one must give his opinion its due. Thus my response to Harry.

Au contraire...I believe teaching to be among the most honorable
professions, and always have. But you're not a teacher, John...you are a
babysitter.