JIMinFL

Default While we destroy Iraq...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Here's a clue for you, fella. Showing up at a base a weekend a month, and
going off to summer camp to play in the mud may be service, but...it
isn't the same as dodging bullets in Iraq.

It's nothing at all.

Glorified Boy Scouts.

Harry, by your standards, half the people currently dodging bullets in
Iraq *were* glorified Boy Scouts 24 months ago.

Eisboch

Harri never served our country, Eisboch. It is a shame that many had to
die, serving our country, to preserve his right to spew garbage about those
very people. I don't know why you read his disgusting crap.
JIMinFL