Jere Lull

Default experience with water tank bladders?

In article .com,
"beaufortnc" wrote:

Anyone know a product that will read water levels from this type of
tank?

Depending on how it's hung, you might like the Snake River gauges and
you'll have 3 other circuits for other tanks. We like ours though I have
to recalibrate it each season.

And the prototype probe for the metal diesel tank stopped working after
the first season. I'm draining the tank soon so I can send it back for
repair. It's not as if it's vital to our operation as we used a grand
total of 13 gallons last season and can estimate fuel burn to within a
gallon.

--
Jere Lull