John H

Default Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:19:10 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message

Are you saying that it's NOT almost a third? The number is greater
than 90, to start with. I know your comprehension is a little slow,
but, that is why I said 90-something. Now, if it's 99, then the
percentage would be 35.353535%. Now, I contend that that is, indeed,
almost a third. It is greater than a third by 2.0202020%, making it
quite close to a third, would you not agree? SO, why would someone
think that a number that is a mere 2% off, would not be "almost" a
third? It is closer, if we are using commonly used fractional terms,
than half, or a quarter. If you were going to use an approximation,
I'd say almost a third, is right on the mark.

God, I love the sound of tap-dancing in the morning!

Old Basskisser is quite a commedian John. He is obviously not too good at
math though, which should be an engineers strong point.

What's worse is that b'asskisser thinks someone really cares what he
thinks!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!