Jim--

Default Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message

Are you saying that it's NOT almost a third? The number is greater
than 90, to start with. I know your comprehension is a little slow,
but, that is why I said 90-something. Now, if it's 99, then the
percentage would be 35.353535%. Now, I contend that that is, indeed,
almost a third. It is greater than a third by 2.0202020%, making it
quite close to a third, would you not agree? SO, why would someone
think that a number that is a mere 2% off, would not be "almost" a
third? It is closer, if we are using commonly used fractional terms,
than half, or a quarter. If you were going to use an approximation,
I'd say almost a third, is right on the mark.

God, I love the sound of tap-dancing in the morning!

Old Basskisser is quite a commedian John. He is obviously not too good at
math though, which should be an engineers strong point.