Peggie Hall

Default Head questions galore

Garland Gray II wrote:

I plumbed the heads just that way about 4 years ago...following your
suggestion . And rinse w/ fresh water religiously before leaving the boat.
But we are greeted w/ a stench each time. Perhaps the intake lines need a
clorox treatment since the replumbing was not done for the first year....

Noooo! If you plumbed your head intake to the sink drain line, and you
religiously flush ALL the sea water out of the system before the boat
will sit, you shouldn't have any odor in the first flush when you
return. If you do, we need to find out why and figure out how to
eliminate the problem. Email me: peg(dot)hall(at)sbcglobal(dot)net.
--
Peggie