Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Best Black Friday Buy

Harry,
I normally don't talk about money, but since this has gone on for so long I
guess it is ok. I earned 1.9 million last year.

Eisboch wrote:
" *JimH*" wrote in message
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As it turns out, my ordinary desktop compute tests faster than Jim's
hotshot computers.
Yep. You have a fast one.

Harry, tell me again about your senior ad executive job in 1976 when
you made $205,000/year.

Oh, for gripes sake. Harry reported 1976 income of 90K included an
inflation adjustment to 2005 numbers.

Forgetaboutit.

Eisboch
An adjustment Hertvik keeps adding, by the way. And he keeps forgetting
it wasn't a salary. It consisted of a modest salary and a substantial
commission.

The spin is different every time you respond Harry. Now it was not a
salary but a salary plus substantial commission.

Way to go. I am proud that you made that kind of dough in 1976. You are
'da man.

I explained in detail how the compensation was figured. You read it. It
was a modest salary and a commission based on about one third of the gross
profit on billings.

Perhaps you simply didn't understand that part. Wouldn't surprise me.

So, tell me, Jim...did you make more or less than 90K last year?

--
If you voted for Bush, you are to blame.