Eisboch

Default Best Black Friday Buy

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
I do have a Winchester 1300 pump with a short barrel
and pistol grip and there is no doubt in your mind when you've fired
it, especially with 3" shells, but I would never take it to a skeet
range.

The shotgun I have has, engraved in the barrel, "Winchester 1300, 20 ga.
2k & 3'."

What does that mean? I've never fired it. Is it going to dislocate my
shoulder if I do?

Eisboch

The 1300 is a fairly popular pump action shotgun. Unlikely a 20 gauge is
going to bruise you. I'd guess the "3" refers to 3-inch shells. Look
closer at the engravings.

You're right. With the reading glasses on, it says, "2-1/4" and 3". So, I
assume these are the shells it takes. When I bought it, the salesman sold
me a box of 3" "game shot" shells that, according to him, would not let me
miss a defenseless rattler.

So, where do the bullets go in the gun?

Eisboch