William Andersen

Default Hey guys, can you help me out over here?

Amen. I had a 16' trihull with a Merc 65 outboard in 1969. It was a great
boat for our young family and neighbors, fishing and waterskiing: lots of
space inside due to the flat floor. But we could only enjoy it when the
water was calm. If there was any chop, not only did it pound, but we got
soaked from the spray. Once the bow came up on plane there was nothing but
flat bottom to smack the water's surface.
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
I would not buy a trihull for anything but a small lake without any waves
or wakes. They are ok for flat water only, in any kind of chop they pound
unbelievable and you will need to slow down to a crawl.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I didn't feel the need to cross-post this. .
THANKS!
Tim

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...591e0d461b0696