otnmbrd

Default On serious bilge pumping........

Although I've run this passage in different boats, my best memories are of
trips in the "Prudence" when taking her from Hyannis to Kelley's boatyard
for spring haulout.
For whatever reason we normally seemed to go through there when the current
was against us and as we'd pass the buoy at the turn for "Broadway" (can't
remember the number) we could stand and have a good look at that buoy
getting knocked down by the current...... yup, still passing the
buoy........G old Prudence was steaming wide open throttle and maybe
making 1/2k over ground.

otn