jps

Default Ping: Chuck Gould

In article .com,
says...

Couldn't help but notice that those Seahawks managed to beat N.Y.
Giants in overtime! Way to go!

Neither team could put this game away. Giants came back in the last of
the 4th to tie the game on a 2 pt. conversion.

Seahawks had the ball at their own 20 with 2:00 left in the 4th and
ended up punting the ball away :36 later. Unfreakinbelievable. That
sequence ended with the first of Jay Feely's three attempts to win the
game that he missed.

After two more Feely misses in OT (I had lost the game emotionally three
times at this point), the Hawks finally managed to get a forty yard pass
well into Giants territory and a few plays later our kicker had a chip
shot from the 30.

This was an ugly finish to a not so great game. Giants defense was
pretty awesome. We're damned lucky to have won it.

jps