John H

Default Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:10:53 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Thought you'd like it!

Actually, as for the real situation, I don't like it one bit.

BushCo telling the UN to bugger off, while using UN resolutions as a
reason for the war, then begging them to come back and help...
aggravating the Turks (along with several other long standing & staunch
allies) to play up to the Kurds, who are more complicit with Al Queda
than with the US... using various foreign aid goodies to bribe a long
list of countries to agree to be part of the "coalition" while turning a
deaf ear to suggestions for earnest cooperation from other major
powers... the list goes on.

For you to say "I'm NOT a BushCo cheerleader, really I'm not!" while
touting the Iraq war as an example of consensus building.... now *that*
was funny... in a sick sort of way.

DSK

Once Kerry won the Democrat nomination, I became an official Bush
cheerleader.

Below is an example of Bush being a consensus builder. What countries
must be added for you to be happy? Regardless of how much the
countries contributed, they *approved* the war.

Are the "major powers" to which you refer Germany, Russia, and France?
Personally, I'd put Australia, Japan, and the United Kingdom ahead of
all of them.

Here is an example of consensus building:

The Coalition Forces
The world, working together, to make a difference

At this time, 35 countries, in addition to the United States, have
contributed a total of approximately 22,000 troops to ongoing
stability operations in Iraq. These 34 are Albania, Australia,
Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, the
Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Honduras, Hungary,
Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova,
Mongolia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, Thailand, the Philippines, Romania, Slovakia, South Korea,
Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!