DSK

Default Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies

John H wrote:
Thought you'd like it!

Actually, as for the real situation, I don't like it one bit.

BushCo telling the UN to bugger off, while using UN resolutions as a
reason for the war, then begging them to come back and help...
aggravating the Turks (along with several other long standing & staunch
allies) to play up to the Kurds, who are more complicit with Al Queda
than with the US... using various foreign aid goodies to bribe a long
list of countries to agree to be part of the "coalition" while turning a
deaf ear to suggestions for earnest cooperation from other major
powers... the list goes on.

For you to say "I'm NOT a BushCo cheerleader, really I'm not!" while
touting the Iraq war as an example of consensus building.... now *that*
was funny... in a sick sort of way.

DSK