posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default For People Who Like To Sail

... The 35s5 sails like a big dinghy when you want it to.

No it doesn't. The SA/D ratio doesn't approach that of even
a modest performance dinghy.

Oh, I guess all those reviews from owners must be wrong then.
Newsflash, Doug: It's not supposed to be a literal comparison.

As for "giving it a try" we also bought a boat in Florida

You do NO have a better sailboat or more expensive one for that matter.

This is even funnier. Steve is running a sailing center and
has more boats to play than all of us put together.

He's STILL boatless.

Hmm, I guess the Mac race doesn't count?

Sure it does. How many did you eat!?

then he'll be jealous enough to include you in his
little hate list.

That's funny! You DO have a sense of humor!

RB
35s5...better sailboat than dougs!
NY