posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default For People Who Like To Sail

Capt. Rob wrote:
... The 35s5 sails like a big dinghy when you want it to.

No it doesn't. The SA/D ratio doesn't approach that of even
a modest performance dinghy. If you actually sailed racing
dinghies, or even a relatively hot keelboat like a Star or
an E22 or a Melges, you'd know better... what am I saying...

Doug: The 35s5 has something called a "mast" and "sails." It's powered
by the wind. You should really give this a try.

Hmm, I guess the Mac race doesn't count?
As for "giving it a try" we also bought a boat in Florida
(although it cost more & is worth far more than the one you
claim to have bought) and we delivered it ourselves on the
water.

And you?

Steve: You're boatless. WTF?

This is even funnier. Steve is running a sailing center and
has more boats to play than all of us put together.

Gary wrote:
I feel left out.

Bubbles is a slow learner, plus he's not very observant.
You're not on his radar yet, but once he realizes that you
actually have a life, and your actual life includes actually
sailing, then he'll be jealous enough to include you in his
little hate list.

DSK