posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default For People Who Like To Sail

You forgot to mention that my boat is akin to trailer trash on
water and worth less than the radio on your new boat.

Your boat is a low cost family cruiser, much like a Catalina 30 or
O'Day, and it sails about as well...which is to say pretty well. Since
you paid so little and aren't looking for a quick resale, I can't
imagine why it's worth is in question. If you had a new Catalina it
would offer few advantages and cost much more.
There's a big difference in your defense of your boat and Sloco's
Depress 30 or Jeff's PDQ. Those clowns defend what their boats can do,
what features they have and so on. On the other hand, you've continued
to sail your boat and only pointed out how it was being used...the way
a boat should be. That puts your boat above most here.
Sorry I had to get tough on you, Scotty!

RB
35s5...a great boat that will be sailed often!
NY