DSK

Default OT--More good news for the holidays

NOYB wrote:
Retail sales for Thanksgiving weekend up 22% from a year ago.

Yep, sales at discount places are UP UP UP... translation,
people have less discretionary income and are buying the
cheapest stuff... but at least they're buying more of it!

Gas prices have fallen 25% in the last 5 weeks (reach 5 month low)

Does anybody with 3 functioning brain cells think this is a
long term trend?

Stock market up 7% in last 5 weeks (reaches 4 1/2 year high)

Hey great!
But why is it only a a 4 1/2 year high? How come the stock
market still hasn't hit as big as when Clinton was President?

Now let the doom-and-gloomers have their say...

Gee, I hope you don't see my little interjections of actual
truth as "doom-n-gloom" or do you truly believe the facts
are out to get you?

DSK