Default Best Black Friday Buy

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Skipper wrote:
Wondering how our NG denizens fared on Black Friday. Any fights? My
best
purchase was a $750 MSRP mapper for $280.

--
Skipper

No one in this household, resident or guest, wanted to wander out among
hoi polloi for "bargain prices" on goods made in the People's Republic
of China. I did zip out to the supermarket to pick up a few needed
groceries to feed the teeming masses staying with us.

I did manage to shoot off two entire boxes of ammo out back, though, in
my buddy's new Glock. I need some new empty sodapop cans.

--
Remove Bush's Feeding Tube!

I went fishing. I wasn't about to go near a store other than The Bait
Shack.

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin.

I'm not Kevin, you idiot.

I find it just comical as hell that before you bought your boat, you
never, ever once asked someone to post a picture of their boat, but
after you finally had one, that's become your mantra. I'll bet you've
asked that of others here at least 100 times since, but geez, look
prior to your buying an old used boat, and guess what? Not once!!!!!!